Sunday, March 1, 2009

So, it's Sunday, and it's my day off, though I will be at work by 4:30am. So like, fuck these shifts right? But it's cool cause I need that green. Still can't sing since Wednesday. Too much loud rapping. Plus I'm definitely getting sick. Right now I'm hanging out with Bun and Al Pal and we're gonna eat breakfast and str8 kick it. I have no idea what I'm going to do next. I'm mostly concerned abut my job right now. I'm really into all this old eminem stuff right now. Really old b-sides and mixtape tracks and guest spots from when he would just do anything to get his name around. Lotsa tight rhymes. Ahh, 99. I've been listening to Sunken Treasure stuff so fucking much. But since I work all the time now, I've also been returning to Hank Williams, George Jones, Jacksonville City Nights, JR, etc. So I don't maybe I'll make a country record. We'll see.

No comments: