Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Official Release Date

It is the official release date for Breaking Hearts, by David R. Elliott & the Novellas.  Unfortunately JD has quit the band among several other things, so Cameron and I will be Two-Axe-Attackin our shit.  However, we've been arranging some of the songs today, and so far it seems promising.  We have a few surprise covers, so hopefully some dawgs wil be down with that.  Today our record will be available at Backstreet and Scheherezade and tonight at A Khord we are accepting beers and coffees for cd's.  It's kind of a limited release, for obvious reasons, but we should be able to get one out to all the dawgs that need them, and then I'll make it available on Waffles for free, and fuck it if someone you know has it just rip it.  Share it, just tell them the myspace, you know?  Anyway the show is at 11 tonight, not 10 like I told everyone.  My bad.  I think we'll probably be at Backstreet on Friday as well, I'll let y'all now when I do.  See you at the show tonight.

No comments: