Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Watchmen Tomorrow

This post isn't about Watchmen, but seriously, the wait is finally over. Holy shit I'm excited. Um, so I hope everyone's taking advantage of my album being free so far. We've devised a foolproof plan to launch into Halifax, and so it's merely a waiting game at the moment. In the meantime, I'm not sure what I'll be doing aside from working as a cook and a postman, and I guess playing some shows at some point. I'm currently discussing a possible fcs presents kind of thing in Freddy with me, Liz Hayward and Ben Ross. So no promise, but hopefully April. In the meantime I've posted my favourite song from the new album on my myspace and also a cover of a Jim Croce song that I like, I guess out of boredom, but I think it's pretty alright. I'm hoping to put together like a 7-person band in Halifax, so in my imagination it's quite exciting.

No comments: