Saturday, March 28, 2009

'I hope he was freestyling, cause if he wrote that, then I just feel bad.'

Ugh, 99 in Hip Hop. 2000. I wish I was there. Just for a day, just to read the current issue of the Source and be like, what the fuck is this Benzino mothafucka even tryin to say? Fuck that shit would've been awesome. Although I definitely heard 'Nail in the Coffin' in 2000. So I'm legit. "People act like Eminem tha only one sellin. Nah man.' 'He ain't takin food outta nobody's mouth, and you know I ain't on good terms with Em right now, but I gotta stick up for that, cause he worked too fuckin hard for someone to take that away from him.' Royce is right man. And also Benzino sucks balls man, fer real. 'If you talk to any rapper....we know what's going on at the Source.' I don't know why I'm rambling about this, maybe cause I'm drunk, but from memory:

I would never claim to be no,
Ray Benzino
some 83 year old fake pacino
so how can he lift me over this balcony without throwin his lower-back out
as soon as he goes to lift me,
please don't you'll probably fall with me
n our asses'll both be history,
but then again youd finally get ya wish,
cause you'd be all over the streets like 50 cent.
Fuckin punk pussy, fuck you chump
gimme a 1 on 1, see if I don't fuck you up
try to jump the ruff ryders n they cut you up,
then you put Jada on the track that's how much you suck dick in the industry,
swear that you in the streets hustlin,
you sit behind a fuckin desk at the source, butt-kissin
n beggin muthafuckaz fer guest appearances,
but you can't even get the clearances,
cause real lyricists, don't even respect you or take you serious.

I could go on, but this is the best diss song of all time, just look it up.

"They got somethin for my ass every issue, thank you, cause I keep runnin outta fuckin tissue."

No comments: