Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Just Call Me Lonesome release today

So, I am currently in the process of uploading the country album onto myspace for anyone that is interested in hearing the final product. It is much shorter than I had originally planned, but I think that's for the best. Also you've probably heard everything on it, but here it is, and I will also upload a downloadable zip file in the next little while and post a link to it on the myspace.

Official track list:
1 Now I Got Those Cigarettes (Elvis EP)
2 Don't Be Cruel (Elvis EP)
3 Tears on my Pillow Medley (Slim Whitman rendition, Sylvester Bradford & Al Lewis)
4 Aged to Imperfection (unreleased)
5 Whiskey River (relatively new)
6 That's Gold (Babette Hayward cover)
7 i have found what you are like (relatively new)
8 Tomorrow's Gonna Be a Brighter Day (Jim Croce cover)
9 Real Love (Out of the Shadows) w/ Babette Hayward

Will see about a cd release.

No comments: