Tuesday, May 12, 2009

100th POST YALLZ

Yeh, so this is my 100th post, that's cool, I guess. Um, country album done, currently working on figuring out some kind of band scenario with Paul and Tynan here in Hali, so I don't really know how much new stuff I'll be putting out in the next little while. FCS becoming more of a big deal every day, and I think you know how awesome that is. FCS fa lyfe.

Alright, it's time to get real. I am so fucking terrified that something has to be going wrong in my life for me to write something profound, and I have no idea what to do about it. Hopefully this isn't the case, but dude, Hank Williams had it, and I am really fucking worried. But, just to keep spirits up: http://www.4shared.com/file/104288932/452f5b05/Camron_-_Where_I_Know_You_From__Produced_By_Skitzo_.html Brilliant shit.

No comments: