Monday, May 4, 2009

Greetings From Halifax

So hello everyone. This is my first post from Halifax, and everything I've done here the past couple days has been firsts, and they've all been awesome. Everything seems new and awesome, especially me. Not in the cocky sense, but in the sense that I feel young for the first time since I was like 15. 16 at best. And so what I'm saying is that this city is awesome, and I fucking love it. Just walking around makes me feel new and excited again. Wide-eyed and pumped as fuck. Money is good, Al Pal and I are just rocking buck luv, and today we hung out with Paul and all I can say is that this just seems to keep getting better. In fact, today was thoroughly satisfying and uplifting and fun. And it's just being mature and appreciative that is making it so extremely satisfying. This is one of the most difficult life-changes I've ever made, but it's also the best idea I've ever had, and this seems early, but it isn't. Right now everything is great, and this week Me and Paul (Willie Nelson reference) are gonna start writing. And I'm gonna start hitting the shows and open mics and shit, and it's gonna be awesome. I love and miss all my dawgs, and several other people that are important to me, but this is fucking just brilliant. Brilliant. Also new Cool Kids, couple new Cam leaks from Crime Pays, new Eminem still sucks balls, and we bought Ashes of American Flags the other day and it is mind-blowing. Definite recommendation.

No comments: