Sunday, August 23, 2009

Well, now I believe I was correct in my previous post, as playing with a band this recent Thursday has confirmed that I am done with acoustic stuff, this band is gonna be awesome. I'm starting to feel like I have something similar to a plan forming about this whole career business. I had a really good weekend. The show was a ridiculous success at the Capital in fredericton, and I can't wait to go back. I didn't get to do tree-go this weekend, but I did see Inglourious Basterds with a bunch of awesome people that I was pumped to see, and I did get really high, and drunk twice throughout the weekend (for very little money), and I did see the Bad Arts in top form, and I also listened to each First Aid Kit album pretty throughly. They are a great band and I need to see them live very soon. Anyway, successful trip, got to see a lot of people I miss, and apparently I'm gonna be back in freddy in the next month.

No comments: