Saturday, June 13, 2009

...

Hello Blog, it's been a little while, I think. Um, well, I haven't been writing in my journal at all as of late, and that's unfortunate. Maybe once I get my lust for life back I will be more inclined to describe my day to day life. Lately I haven't been doing much, except when Dan and Ju were in town. I hung out with those dawgs and Tynan every day they were here I think. Good times for all. Really looking forward to fall. Cannot wait. I miss people a lot right now. My mom is visiting tomorrow, that will be nice, however brief it may be. Been listening to the Smiths and Q and not U, and Elvis Costello a lot. Downloaded some soul and R&B stuff, and At Dawn by My Morning Jacket. Also listening to Sonic Youth a lot more as well. I wish No Kill No Beep Beep was as good as it's title. Been writing here and there, not a lot.

No comments: