Monday, November 24, 2008

One More Day (to my work week)

"Prison guards are intense." That's how I'd open a short story about a music journalist going into a prison to interview a legendary singer/songwriter who's been imprisoned for killing his wife. It would have awesome dialogue because obviously both people would be me.

If I was in No Show Jones right now I would write a song called Kiss My Ass and the chorus line would be, 'She said, kiss my ass,I said darlin you mean kiss it goodbye,' and then a solo after every chorus.

Also, here is my ideal track list for City is Dark:
01: That's The Way Love Goes*
02: Cut You Down (Sad Girls & Cigarettes)*
03: Last November*
04: Blood On Blood
05: One More Day*
06: Summer of '69 (My Old Man)
07: Cheap Wine & Cigarettes*
08: Tears of Ice in the Chapel
09: Killed By Death
* indicates songs that actually exist.
Killed By Death is not a cover song.

NICE. My last customer was from Lincoln, Nebraska...with a sawed off 14 on my leg...
Interesting fact about David R. Elliott, my email for like 2 years was dirtyrottenrhymer@eminemworld.com. That just occurred to me for some reason. A break in the calls! NVM. False alarm it was a nobody. I love those.

No comments: