Sunday, February 10, 2008

F.Ton

I'm in Dan Tweedie's house.  It's pretty good.  We're going home at 5:45.  I'm almost excited about the bus ride.  Just Us Bucks keepin it real for Saint Jiggy on the SMT bus.  It's been an awesome weekend, despite the fact that I didn't see Wintersleep, which was originally the point of coming here in the first place.  Oh well.  It's not like they'll disappear.  I'll see them again at some point.  I have no where to go with the post but at least it lacks pretension.  I watched most of 'I Am Trying to Break Your Heart' today and that was pretty awesome.  So now I'm listening to Feist and chilling.  I'm glad I cloaked my next album with a concept cause I could write a song about a chick and lie about it and everyone would believe me.  I think.  Maybe not.   Suddenly I'm not 100% on the songs I've been writing.  Shit.

No comments: