Saturday, February 16, 2008

Afterparty Babies

Okay.

Right now it's 6:08pm, Saturday Febuary 16th, and I'm sitting on my couch with Arbeau's labtop and some headphones listening to my e-stolen copy of Cadence Weapon's upcoming (Mrach 4th) release, 'Afterparty Babies,' and I'm not even through the first track but my fucking mind is fucking blown. I don't even know how to explain how good this is. It's fucking perfect. This is amazing.

It's 100% the most impressive, original and important rap music since like, fucking, I don't even know. I wanna say something like Pharrell or something, but that doesn't even cover it. I know it won't be recognized for being as important as it it, but at least on an underground level, it should get mad props.

So I feel like this is completely irrelevant in light of the music I'm listening to right now, but I'm gonna finish Tuesdays this weekend, like I said I was going to on V-Tyne's day, but fuck that day anyway. Fuck, I feel like everything in my life is irrelevant in light of this album.

It's so much different than other hip hop that it's the most hip hop thing I've ever heard. It's just focused as hell. He fucking referenced Fleetwood Mac's rumours, which is a thing I did in a rap the other day, except his is way better, and Rumours fa lyfe. I think I'm in love with Cadence Weapon. He sampled himself again, which is so awesome. It's like Straight Outta Compton when they kept sampling Eazy Duz It. It's as fucking fresh as that too. This is way better than 'Breaking Kayfabe,' and that album changed how I felt about Hip Hop. This is fucking insane man, I can't even think straight.


www.mediafire.com/?1cudtwimt2z

No comments: