Sunday, December 5, 2010


1 Intro
2 Who the Fuck is David R.?
3 Don't Worry About Me
4 IDA (interlude)
5 Dirt
6 Sexy Interlude
7 Rain Dog Beach
8 Go Button (interlude)
9 Back Peddlin
10 Trouble feat. Manny Boii Spittin
11 Youth Live
12 Get My Grown Man On

So this will be it, I think, the first official release for Stephen Hero, Verses From the Working Class. I'm pretty proud of this I think. I really enjoyed making it, and Willow Bell, Dan Tweedie and Tynan Dunfield did some great production. Should be putting up a song from it soon. Also my favourite Halifax rapper Manny B is donating a verse. So I would really like to think of this album as mostly an honest and serious ode to Hip Hop. I tried to make it as exlusively hip hop head shit as possible, cause that's what I am, and all I can hope is that no one compares it to backpack rap. I drop a lot of references in the album from No Way Out especially, but also Project Pat, Grip Plyaz and some other dudes. I tribute a little biggie, Ye, Beastie Boys. I don't know, but it was really fun to make, and it's strictly for dawgs, special mention to the bucks, and also from SJ, Sara G, Shanice, Jay & Strokes, D-Town, JJ, Tooth, all those dawgs. This is copyright fcs dude.

No comments: