Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I have not blogged in months. Well, I've been busy. Sort of. I have played some shows, and I've been making a fair amount of music. My house is good for that. Between myself, my roommates Dan and Ju, and our good friend and fellow FCS-er, Willow Bell, we have three bands of completely different styles, and that's not counting Heavy Manners or The Belle Comedians. And it's not like any of the three bands we have are playing shows or selling records or anything, but the music is being created, there's work being done. I'm revamping David R. Elliott & the Novellas, and hopefully in the fall I can expand it to something more like the E Street Band. We're also doing Rain Dogs, which is Dan's band, and his first stab at being a front man and a songwriter. I think it's going pretty well. I'm playing guitar in that band and also in Willow's electro dance band Whale Skin. I wish I was just playing music as my job. My work caught on fire a week or so ago, so I have been just playing music I guess, but it'd be better if I was getting paid as well. Anyway the last few days I've decided to start making weirder music with my free time, so here's a thing:

<a href="http://davidrelliott.bandcamp.com/track/nuclear-family-and-the-black-book">Nuclear Family and the Black Book by David R. Elliott</a>

No comments: