Wednesday, January 28, 2009

So, I know nobody has heard City is Dark except for JD, but I now have 5 new songs for a new album, or at very least an EP. So I don't really know what to say about the songs, their just love songs...torch songs. All kind of have a common thread, I think, but I also think I've achieved something I've been talking about for months, with the song I wrote this afternoon. My best writing time is immediately after being high with people, if I'm by myself. The title took really long, but it still isn't great; it's called Take it Slow. I like simple titles. Expect that for the title I decide on, I was considering 'Love Songs,' today. Don't worry that won't be it, but it will be simple. Hopefully one word.

01: Drums
02: White Flag
03: Stargazer Lily
04: Qoholet & Song of Songs
05: Paint Your Winter (Shades of Blue)
06: Take it Slow

No comments: