Saturday, April 12, 2008

Listening to Wonderwall

I've been playing Wonderwall on guitar lately because it was my favourite thing to play when I was in grade ten and eleven and everytime I've listened to it it's applied to things that it doesn't really apply to but with lyrics like this who cares? The thing, though, with this song, is that I've only been able to listen to the Oasis version since last year, and obviously the Ryan Adams version is better. But, alas, I find it impossible to listen to without breakin down bitchstyle. But fuck that. I'm listening to it right now so whatever. I'm probly gonna try to keep typing though until the song is over. This is a ridiculous post. I was trying to show this song to someone in the summer and I couldn't keep listening to it and had to turn it off. But fuck that, bitches are gonna stop ruining shit for me from now on, it's my shit, and it's my shit. I can listen to Wonderwall and David Bowie if I fucking want to, and next Xmas, I'm gonna love the best Christmas music of all time. And bitches can fuck off.

No comments: