Monday, July 9, 2007

Next Time I See You, I'll Have a New Tattoo...

Greetings friends, David R. here, giving you the scoop on the Youth and Beauty Brigade. The Hands have been writing again, which is very exciting, though ultimately saddening, as Paul and Graham will be moving in the not-too-distant future to the all-too-distant city of Toronto. Arbeau, Cam and I will probably meet them there next year, though, then FAME!

We've started production on my debut album, which should be seeing release sometime in the next month, which is dope. I got a new tattoo yesterday, it's dope as fuck. I'm not gonna describe it, you'll see it when you come get drunk at my house, which you will. So far we have something like 13 tracks, which is much more than the 7 or 8 I originally planned on, but none are unnecessary, so fuck it, ya know?

I played with some kids in the park today plus about the WHATTHEFUCKGOINTOSEETHEFUCKINGWHITESTRIPESTOMORROW!!!!!! yeh dog. SHIIIIIIIIIT. So that should be a good time. The gang's all goin up tomorrow, although unfortunately Graham could not attend, which totally fucking blows.

No comments: